Mouth odor is a condition many people suffer from. This condition can go unnoticed to the individual or patient since with time the patient becomes used to the odor.
Having mouth odor can be very embarrassing, it makes you lose your confidence in speaking because you are scared of how the people around you will react. bad breath can make a serious dent in your social life, not to mention retarding your success in your job. With simple self-care measures at home in a matter of seconds, you can get rid of these bacteria.
First, how do you know you have mouth odor?
- Is your mouth frequently dry?
- Is there a white coating on your tongue?
- Do you smoke or eat stuff like garlic, onions e.t.c?
- Is your saliva thick?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then you are most likely to be suffering from bad breath. And guess what? Even your friend will not tell you about it. Rather they will prefer to avoid you like a plague!
Worry less as these home remedies will help you cure the bad breath without taking a dime from your pocket.
- Ensure you brush your teeth twice daily. Use toothpaste that contains mints as these can help fight bad breath.
- Place two drops of peppermint oil on your tongue, three times daily.
- Rinse your mouth after eating smelling foods and alcohol.
With these simple tips, its gonna be a bye-bye mouth odor forever.