Breaking | Fire Outbreak at Federal Secretariat Abuja

A fire broke out at
the federal civil service secretariat Abuja in the early hours of Saturday.
A report by TheCable states that the fire
incident reportedly took place at the building which houses the ministry of
health.
Felix Ogenyi, the director of general
services, ministry of health, said the fire was caused by an “electrical
spark”.
Ogenyi told journalists in Abuja that the fire
incident on the third floor of the building was immediately put out by the fire
service.
“The fire wasn’t a blaze. It was just a little
fire spark on the third floor of the Ministry. Immediately when we saw the
electrical fire spark, the Fire Service was called in and the fire was put out
immediately,” he said.

“The fire was just at the corridor of the
third floor. No office files were affected. There was no damage and there was
no loss of human lives.”

About the Author: News Digits

You might like

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: